Rent Motorola Two-way Radio Repeaters
Motorola XPR 8400 Repeater
Maximize the performance of your UHF MOTOTRBO system with a repeater. Our MOTOTRBO repeaters are programmed to work with Capacity Plus Trunking for efficient talk group priority.
- 100% continuous duty at 40W/UHF
- Supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital TDMA mode.
- Integrated power supply with connector for optional external DC battery backup.
- Operates in analog or digital mode – bright, clear, colored LEDs indicate mode.
- LED’s clearly indicate transmit and receive modes in both channel slots.
- Shipped to your doorstep in a custom heavy-duty Pelican case.
- Sturdy handles make installation and handling easier.
- Automated battery backup (optional)
- Operates in UHF
- 6.25e Compliant
- Dynamic mixed mode capability allows for automatic switching between analog and digital conventional modes
- IP repeater programming capable – uses Internet Protocol (IP) at a central location to complete programming changes and upgrades on remotely located repeaters
Motorola SLR 5000 Repeater
For your business to be successful, you need dependable voice and data communications that reach every corner of your operations. The MOTOTRBO™ SLR 5000 Series repeater delivers high performance, high-reliability two-way radio service with all the features you need to connect your event rental.
- 1-50W transmit power
- Integrated 3A battery charger
- Supports Two Simultaneous Voice Paths in Digital TDMA Mode
- Operates in Analog or Digital Mode
- Supports all MOTOTRBO system architectures
- Remote Diagnostics Alarms and Controls (RDAC)
- 100% Continuous Duty Cycle
- Internal Power Supply
- Rack Mountable
- Wall‐mount Kits Sold Separately
Next generation MOTOTRBO repeater
The SLR 5000 Series represents a huge leap forward in design and technology. Based on a wealth of field experience, customer feedback and technological innovation, the product delivers outstanding performance and efficiency for your business two-way radio system. From rock-solid reliability to clever touches like an integrated battery charger, the SLR 5000 Series is truly the next generation in repeaters.
The SLR 5000 Series is designed to offer round-the-clock reliable operation, even at its continuous full transmit power of 50W. The high-quality design has been validated through Motorola’s Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) program and meets stringent quality criteria. To deliver reliable coverage throughout your business premises, the product has a next-generation receiver design, with high sensitivity and improved noise blocking. Combined with the 50W transmit output power and digital error correction, this gives you clear voice quality, even in the most adverse conditions.
The SLR 5000 Series supports the full MOTOTRBO feature set and is compatible with all the MOTOTRBO system architectures: single site conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus and Connect Plus. The IP interface allows you to build applications and consoles directly into your system.
The latest RF technology gives the SLR 5000 Series exceptionally good power efficiency. Together with its space-efficient 1U height and low thermal footprint, it gives you a very low cost of ownership.
The product has simple servicing requirements, with a field-replaceable Power Amplifier, Power Supply and Modem modules. A front-panel USB port allows easy configuration, with optional support for remote management. It also has built-in features such as a 3A battery charger, external alarm ports and an auxiliary power output to ease site installation
Motorola SLR 1000 Repeater
Whether you want to eliminate dead zones or expand coverage to remote locations, count on the SLR 1000. Compact, easy to install, and designed to work indoors or out, it’s built to grow as your needs do.
Keeping your team connected requires uninterrupted radio coverage. Using the SLR 1000 repeater, you can easily extend the range of your network through dead zones and across remote locations, so everyone’s within reach. Deploy the SLR 1000 indoors or out—it’s IP65-rated for dust and water protection. The compact size gives you more installation options. And a low power, fanless design uses less space and energy.
Protected For Your Environment
Improve your coverage in the way that works best for you. With an IP65 rating for water and dust protection, along with a fanless design, you can deploy indoors or out without worry.
Deploy In More Places
Easily mount the SLR 1000 on walls or poles, and take advantage of additional locations to improve coverage. And its compact, fanless design means fewer HVAC planning headaches—with more deployment options.