Need to share a high-speed connection at a Special Event / Trade Show or Convention?
We can supply 4G LTE connectivity to 64 simultaneous users.
These all-in-one kits are a perfect cost savings solution to the overpriced internet options offered at convention centers and hotel conference rooms across the country. Send and receive large e-mails and surf the web with ease when accessing the Verizon 4G LTE network. Our Convention Connectivity Kit includes WPA wireless encryption for secure connections and allows you to connect up to 64 simultaneous users for broadband internet connection at your next convention or trade show.
These kits include a Verizon 4G Mobile Broadband card, Cradlepoint MBR1000 mobile broadband wireless router, one Ethernet cable for wired connections and a 110V power plug. The kit comes delivered in a black Pelican hard case for security, ease and convenience while traveling. These kits are plug-and-play and come fully enabled, all you have to do is plug in the components and your are ready to connect.
- NOTE: Services good within the United States only and where the Verizon 4G LTE network is available. Event Radio Rentals is not responsible for signal strength & availability. Please check that 4G LTE is available in the usage area. Coverage Map
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/ 7, Mac OS X+ or Linux operating systems
- Minimum Rental is 3 days
We will supply you with a Verizon 4G LTE card which is backward compatible with 3G coverage areas.
Mobile Data Card Applications
With a Convention Connectivity Kit you can save money and:
- Get a high speed connection at trade shows and conventions.
- Turn your hotel room into a hotspot.
- Keep connected when on vacation or on a road trip.
- Setup a temporary data center or hotspot.
Renter will be allowed an average of one (1) GB of data (combined upload and download) for each seven (7) days of rental. Data limits for Renters using the service for greater than or less than a seven (7) day period will be charged a prorated amount based on one (1) GB for each week of service. Renters using data in excess of the allocated amount will be charged $.10 (cents) for each megabyte of data upload and download over the allowance.