Rent Motorola and Vertex Standard Repeaters
Motorola XPR 8400 REPEATER
Maximize the performance of your UHF MOTOTRBO system with a repeater. Our MOTOTRBO repeaters are programmed to work with Capacity Plus Trunking for efficient talkgroup priority.
- 100% continuous duty at 40W/UHF
- Supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital TDMA mode.
- Integrated power supply with connector for optional external DC battery backup.
- Operates in analog or digital mode – bright, clear, colored LEDs indicate mode.
- LED’s clearly indicate transmit and receive modes in both channel slots.
- Shipped to your doorstep in a custom heavy duty Pelican case.
- Sturdy handles make installation and handling easier.
- Automated battery back-up (optional)
- Operates in UHF
- 6.25e Compliant
- Dynamic mixed mode capability allows for automatic switching between analog and digital conventional modes
- IP repeater programming capable – uses Internet Protocol (IP) at a central location to complete programming changes and upgrades on remotely located repeaters
Vertex Standard VXR7000 Repeater
- UHF: 400-430 MHz (A), 450-480 MHz (D)
- 16 Channel
- 12.5/20/25 KHz Bandwidth Programmable by Channel
- 47 CTCSS Tones / 108 DCS Codes Encode and Decode
- 5-tone / DTMF Encode / Decode
- Community Repeater Operation (Up to 16 Tones / Codes)
- ANI / ENI ID Display
- CW Transmitter ID
- Time-Out Timer, Hang Timer, Guard Timer
- BCLO / BTLO
- Selectable REPEATER mode or BASE transceiver mode
- Selectable LOCAL mode or REMOTE mode
- Automatic DC Power Supply Backup
- Optional Internal Duplexer
- PC Programming
- ACC Connector Port & LINE Interface Port