Rent a Motorola CP200d Portable Radio
Event Radio Rentals two-way radio rental fleet includes the industry leading Motorola CP200d digital portable two-way radio.
- The rugged MOTOTRBO CP200d radio offers all the benefits of the latest technology – with a 14-16 hour talk time battery life, twice the capacity, greater coverage and superior audio. This 4-watt digital UHF unit has 16 channels and is our most commonly rented radio. As more radios move from analog to digital, this unit can be used in either mode concurrently and produces a clear transmission with an increase in distance coverage than its predecessors.
- Motorola analog CP200 radio model also available.
Motorola CP200d Overview
You want to connect your workforce as efficiently as possible. You expect your radios to be affordable but flexible, so they can evolve with you. Now there’s a portable that gives you great voice communications today, and a path to crisp and clear digital voice communications when you’re ready.
Versatile and powerful, MOTOTRBO combines the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest analog and digital technology. The MOTOTRBO portfolio offers the right device for the right user, from voice-only portables to feature-rich voice and data radios.
The rugged MOTOTRBO CP200d radio offers all the benefits of the latest technology – up to 40% longer battery life, twice the capacity, greater coverage and superior audio. This affordable portable is compatible with the MOTOTRBO features you’ll find are business-essential, for example, a transmission can be interrupted to prioritize critical communications.
It’s easy to transition your business to digital technology. The CP200d delivers the same easy-to-use features, form factor and durability as the CP200 portable as well as the same batteries and chargers you use today. It can operate in digital and analog modes concurrently so it fits seamlessly into your existing communication system, allowing you to migrate to digital at your own pace.
Motorola CP200d Features
- Analog/Digital: Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only): Enables a supervisor to interrupt a CP200d user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite: Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode: Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 Rated: Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
Motorola CP200d Applications
The CP200d portable can be used for a variety of applications. Here are a few examples of some key industries:
Managing administration or security on large campuses requires keeping in touch with your colleagues. The CP200d portable radio gives you easy contact with the colleagues who can help you keep everything under control.
Whether you’re coordinating staff for a conference or requesting a quick room change for a last minute guest, you need communication that won’t slow you down. The lightweight, ergonomically designed Motorola CP200d portable radio is comfortable enough to use and carry all day.
In the retailing industry, great customer service depends on fast response. The CP200d radios let you connect at the touch of a button with a store or stockroom personnel to get the information you need – when you need it.
When an alarm signals an illegal entry into the building you’re securing, you don’t have a moment to lose. The CP200d radio gives you the up-to-minute communication you need to alert co-workers or request backup at the touch of a button.